I compiled this list over a few weeks as things occurred to me at the end of my second year of seminary.
Random things I didn’t expect to happen while in seminary (with no judgement about if these are good or not … just unexpected):
- that I would become a stronger feminist
- not only expanding my cooking knowledge but becoming passionate about making soup!
- embracing bread making (gluten free of course!)
- developing a deep rich theology surrounding Eucharist … deciding to research and write on inclusive communion
- that I would not only be comfortable assisting in worship services, but embrace it joyfully as part of my ministry of presence!
Looking at that list I am curious what God has in store for me that may draw on some of these experiences!
God is good!
Love and belief,