OK with no pondering ahead of time, here is my list of 10 at this moment:
1. Nessa gets to start taking hot lunch at school tomorrow!!!!
2. Federal Govt. (Yep, you read that right) for making it clear that Gluten Free lunches for Celiacs is important
3. Nessa’s school (Bryant) and the staff that cared enough to make this happen
4. Facebook so I can network, share and publicly give thanks!
5. Amazing classes here at Wartburg Seminary
6. That I get to see Megan tomorrow!!!!
7. That I get to see my Acupuncturist tomorrow!
8. Venison steaks from a friend in the crock post (along with lots of veggies)
9. For the amazing people that smile at me everywhere I go around here!
10. For Wartburg’s after-school room that opens in about one minute … Nessa LOVES being there and I love another 2 hours to focus on reading (because I have quite a bit to do before tomorrow … and a LOT to do in the next few weeks!)
If you are still reading, what are you giving thanks for today?
Thanks be to God!
Love and belief,